doTERRA Supplements for Bones – Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex™
From an early age, females begin to accumulate bone mass, and maximum bone density is reached by the end of the twentieth year.
A diet rich in essential bone nutrients is very important in these first years of bone development, but food surveys show that women consume only half of the recommended amount of calcium and other bone nutrients necessary to ensure optimal bone health. This deficiency is pronounced in teenage girls, who are less likely to eat right, but they would just benefit from increased consumption of nutrients from the bones, since their young bones absorb nutrients almost twice as fast.
As a woman ages, healthy bone mass and density have an increasing impact on overall health and quality of life.
Scientists agree that a sufficient amount of calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, can reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
A lifelong health strategy.
doTERRA Supplements for Bones – Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex™ General Properties:
- Provides the optimal amount of vitamins and minerals necessary for the development and maintenance of healthy bone mass and density*
- Provides 100 percent of the recommended daily intake of calcium and magnesium
- Supports healthy bones and overall health throughout a woman’s life*
- Patented formula of premium bone nutrients in bioavailable forms
- Contains vitamin d2 and D3, which help bones absorb calcium*
- Made from HPMC vegetable capsules without sodium laurilsulfate
doTERRA Supplements for Bones – Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex™ Instructions for Use:
Teenage girls and adult women (and men) take 4 capsules a day with meals.
Watch the video about the doterra supplement complex for bones.