CELERY SEED Pure doTERRA Essential Oil
Apium graveolens | 15ml
CELERY SEED Pure doTERRA Essential Oil Description and General Features:
Already in the V-th century. Celery used in China is a well-known additive to various dishes. Fresh celery collected during the season, which you can find at the local farmers’ market, grows up to three feet (90 cm) high, has a bright green color and glows with life. Celery is well known for its strong complex sweetish-spicy aroma. It takes two years for these plants to fully ripen and begin to bear small fruits, the color of which can be from brownish to brown. Essential oil is extracted from the seeds of these plants by distilling them with steam. Known for its strong complex sweet-spicy aroma
- Known for its strong complex sweet-spicy aroma
- A delicious addition to various dishes
- Known for its cleansing properties
CELERY SEED Pure doTERRA Essential Oil Uses:
When using in food production, remember that these are concentrates and use only 1 – 2 drops to season meat and fish dishes, various sauces.
- Use instead of celery juice – 4 drops of this oil with 250 ml of water, will help to remove fluids from the body
- Cleansing the body – apply to the feet, liver area, drink 1 – 2 drops with water, juice or drip into a capsule
- Weak and inflexible joints – apply to the feet, problem area, 2 – 4 times a day
- For the release of tensions – apply to the line of the spine, forehead and neck.
- Repellent effect on insects – steam with a diffuser, after diluting with vegetable oil, apply to open areas of the body, make a nozzle.
In synergy with 1 drop of Frankincense, Black Spruce, Cypress create a wonderful aroma and help to let go of negative emotions that complicate our lives.
More information about CELERY SEEDdoTERRA essential oil you will find in the video below.