Natural doTERRA Deodorant with doTERRA Balance Essential Oil Blend
It is a mixture of oils of spruce, Ho wood, frankincense, blue beech, blue chamomile and ottoman. Filled with one of the most expensive and calm aromas on earth.
Ingredients of the Natural doTERRA Deodorant with doTERRA Balance Essential Oil Blend:
- Tapioca starch: By incorporating the moisture of the armpits, it gives a feeling of freshness and dryness throughout the day.
- Capryllium and capryll triglyceride: A natural occlusion that is basically like a skin conditioner
- Stearyl alcohol: Stabilizer of plant origin
- Drinking soda: Helps protect against unpleasant odors (also known as sodium bicarbonate)
- Butyrospermum parkii: Also known as shea butter
- Cocos nucifera: also known as coconut oil
- Helianthus annuus: Also known as sunflower seed oil
- Simmondsia chinensis: Also known as jojoba seed oil
- jojoba esters: A natural emollient that helps maintain soft, smooth and supple skin.
- Polyglyceryl-3 beeswax: An emulsifier is obtained from beeswax
- Hydrogenated castor oil: Another occlusive or natural skin conditioner
- Triethyl citrate: Vegetable enzyme and beneficial deodorant
- Essential oil of fir (Picea mariana): fresh, pine aroma.
- Ho leaf (Cinnamomum camphora linaloolifera) essential oil: floral, sweet and warm aroma
- Essential oil of frankincense (Boswellia carterii): warm, clean aroma
- Essential oil of blue beech (Tanacetum annuum): Smells sweet, herbal and slightly floral
- Blue chamomile (Chamomilla recutita) essential oil: refreshing, sweet and herbal aroma
- Essential oil of Osmanthus fragrans (Osmanthus fragrans): rich, fruity-floral aroma
- tocopherol: A natural compound related to vitamin E with antioxidant properties.