Natural deodorant for sensitive people with doTERRA Douglas Fir and Greek Orange
A natural deodorant with DOUGLAS FIR and GREEK ORANGE doTERRA Essential Oils is a deodorant you can trust. You can abandon aluminum, parabens, phthalates and talc and still smell amazing. Use doTERRA’s natural deodorant and feel the power of purity.
This natural deodorant actively protects against unpleasant odors and provides long-lasting freshness.
Ingredients of the Natural doTERRA Deodoranto with doTERRA DOUGLAS FIR and GREEK ORANGE doTERRA Essential Oils:
- Tapioca starch: Included: absorbs moisture in the armpits, making you feel fresh and dry throughout the day
- capryllium and capryll triglyceride: A natural occlusion that is basically like a skin conditioner
- Stearyl alcohol: Stabilizer of plant origin
- Magnesium: Helps neutralize odors and is an absorbent pH regulator
- Butyrospermum parkii: Also known as shea butter
- Cocos nucifera: also known as coconut oil
- Helianthus annuus: Also known as sunflower seed oil
- Simmondsia chinensis: Also known as jojoba seed oil
- jojoba esters: A natural emollient that helps maintain soft, smooth and supple skin.
- Polyglyceryl-3 beeswax: An emulsifier is obtained from beeswax
- hydrogenated castor oil: Another occlusive or natural skin conditioner
- Triethyl citrate: Vegetable enzyme and beneficial deodorant
- Essential oil of greek orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis): has a pronounced, energetic citrus aroma.
- Douglas fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii) essential oil: has a fresh, fresh aroma and can cleanse the skin if used topically
- tocopherol: A natural compound related to vitamin E with antioxidant properties.