doTERRA Nootka Essential Oil and Gifted Surprise
Nootka essential oil and the surprise we give!
Enjoy Nootka – Arborvitae essential oil-like wood oil – and our free surprise! Gifts can be varied.
Nootka essential oil is distilled from the majestic trees of Nootka close to the thuja. These trees grow in the northwest of the Pacific Ocean of the United States. Nootka trees are known as one of the strongest species of cedars in the world and are often called yellow cedars or yellow cypresses. In order to protect the environment, doTERRA extracts Nootka essential oil from wood residues not used in the wood industry. Otherwise, these wood residues would be discarded.
doTERRA Nootka Essential Oil Uses:
- Massage: Add one or two drops of Nootka oil with 10 drops of fractionated coconut oil and rub into the desired areas as part of a soothing massage.
- Bath: Add two drops of Nootka oil to the Epsom salt bath to relax by soaking warmly, in a refreshing, forest-like aroma.
- Skin care: add one drop of Nootka oil to the daily facial cleanser to improve the cleansing properties and give the skin a healthy look. You can drip into the moisturizer.
- Surface cleaning: Add five drops of Nootka oil to a spray bottle with water and spray on surfaces or hands as an effective cleaner.
- Steaming: Steam three or five drops of Nootka oil in the room by filling the space with a peaceful forest aroma.
Watch the video and get acquainted with the Nootka tree and doTERRA Nootka essential oil.